Even though it's a bit cold outside in many parts of the world, we promise this drink will transport you to a tropical island. Plus, everyone can use a daiquiri every once in a while! My Diary of Us brings us this amazing cocktail and tells you exactly how to create it.
- 3/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Blood Orange Juice (or use regular orange juice if you can not find blood oranges.)
- 1 Can of Light Coconut Milk (you can use full fat too and it will be extra creamy)
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1/4-1/2 Cup of Spiced Rum
- Place ice in the blender, about halfway full.
- Add the rest of your cocktail ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more ice for a thicker consistency.
For more cocktail inspiration and healthy dishes, hop over to My Diary of Us blog.