We love this idea for Wedding Place Cards. It only takes a few steps and the results are beautiful. All you need is sun print paper, an acrylic sheet, a tub full of water and an object to print (here you see queen anne's lace used).
2. Place the acrylic sheet over the object to help sharpen the edges between the blue and white of the final print.
3. Take the sun print out side and lay in direct sunlight for 2-5 minutes until the paper turns light blue.
4. Rinse the sun print in water and watch the white turn into Prussian blue.
5. Hang or lay the sup print to dry.
6. Cut and fold sun prints for display.