A fun way to personalize your wedding is to feature a custom drink at your cocktail hour. If your destination wedding takes your guests somewhere warm, why not surprise them with a custom cocktail in the form of a popsicle to quench their thirst in the tropics! Here is one of our favorites from My Diary of Us!
- 1 Bottle Rosé Wine
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (or you could use sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- Lime Slices
- Mix your wine, brandy, lime juice, and agave nectar in a pitcher or large measuring bowl that has a pour spout on it.
- Inside of your popsicle molds, drop a few raspberries inside along with a thin lime slice.
- Pour sangria mixture to fill each mold.
- Freeze for 30 minutes - 1 hour until you can stick your popsicle sticks in the middle of each mold and they will stay.
- After sticks are in place, freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. (they will take a little longer to freeze due to the alcohol)
- To release from the molds, run under warm water for a few seconds and the popsicle should come right out.
For more signature cocktail ideas, check out My Diary of Us and her Thirsty Thursday features!