If you live somewhere cold it's hard to not fantasize about warm sandy beaches and refreshing cool cocktails. Just in time for the high season in the tropics, we want to quench your thirst with this incredible cocktail by none other than My Diary of Us.
- 1/2 Cucumber, Peeled
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Oz. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 3 Oz. Honeysuckle Vodka (Cathead Vodka brand)
- Puree your cucumber with the mint leaves and then strain through a fine mesh strainer to separate the solids from the liquids. Discard the solid bits, you only want the liquid.
- Juice your lemons.
- Combine in a cocktail shaker 2 Oz. of cucumber and mint juice, 2 Oz. of lemon juice, agave nectar, and vodka with some ice and shake until well combined.
- Pour over two glasses filled with ice and garnish with extra cucumber and lemon slices and a sprig of mint.
Thanks again to My Diary of Us for sharing this delightful drink with us, and feel free to hop on over to the blog for more inspiration for custom cocktails and healthy homemade dishes.