There's no better way to escape the heat than with a boozy sno cone, and this one from My Diary of Us will definitely transport you to your happy place!
- 1 Cup of Raspberries (I used fresh, but frozen would work too, just defrost first)
- Juice of 3 Fresh Limes (about 1/4 Cup)
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 4 Cups of Ice
- 3 Oz. Vodka
- In your food processor, add your 4 cups of ice and turn on until ice is completely shaved.
- Once ice is shaved, put back in the freezer until cocktails are ready.
- Blend raspberries, lime juice, and sugar until smooth in a blender or food processor.
- Strain the raspberry syrup to remove seeds.
- Add vodka to the raspberry mixture and stir.
- Fill cocktail glasses with shaved ice.
- Pour raspberry syrup over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh limes and raspberries.