Can you imagine a more perfect location to gather your friends than the picturesque landscapes of Puglia, Italy? This is where Amy of Canada and Michele of Italy chose to wed at the incredible Villa Carafa welcoming friends and family from 32 different countries! Along with the glamour of the gardens and grounds of the villa, guests enjoyed on-site cheese makers of Andria creating their famous mozzarella and a wide spread of Southern Italian fare!
Whether you are planning your destination wedding or honeymoon or just fantasizing about a nice tropical vacation, whipping up this mouth-watering and refreshing cocktail from My Diary of Us will brighten up the end of your week!
- 1 Cup of Diced Seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cup of Watermelon Ice Cubes (Just freeze that extra watermelon juice at the bottom of your storage container in an ice tray, this helps keep your drink from getting watery as it melts!)
- 1/2 Cup Regular Ice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Tbs. Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Silver Tequila
- Pinch of Salt, plus extra for rimming your glass
- The night before or the morning before you want to make the cocktail freeze your extra watermelon juice in an ice tray. This step is actually optional, but it does help keep your drink from becoming too watery as it melts.
- In a blender combine your ice, watermelon ice cubes, diced watermelon, lime juice, agave, tequila, and salt and blend until smooth.
- Take a lime wedge and rub around your cocktail glass then dip into salt (I usually sprinkle kosher salt or sea salt onto a plate and then turn my glass upside down on the plate.)
- Pour your frosty margarita into the glass and sip to your heart's content!
Just in time for the weekend allow yourself to be whisked away to the incredible Caribbean island of St. Martin for this stunning destination wedding! Irina and Timothy chose the magnificent hillside property Villa Ambiance for their setting, and the seaside views did not disappoint. After a beachside sunset wedding ceremony, the couple invited their guests back to the villa to enjoy the island sounds of a steel drum duo while sampling local fare and guavaberry rum.
If you're looking for something unique to take back home from your Costa Rica wedding or honeymoon, look no further. Boêm creates one-of-a-kind pieces with Costa Rican shells, stones, wood and beads with a bohemian flair.
All photos from the Boêm Facebook page where you can see more of their handmade jewelry.
From Jimmy of Gideon Photography:
Lets take a trip to one of the most beautiful spots in the Caribbean! St Lucia was the destination for Tiffany and Corbin's amazing wedding day. From their beautiful venue overlooking the sea and the famous pitons of St Lucia, to the three hundred year old ruins of the old French and English fort where more of their photos were taken... this truly is an awe inspiring wedding. The gathering was small, just a few choice friends and family having a fantastic time!